A few fabulous questions my students have asked over the years:
1. If we stop farming animals, where will they go?
Will they become instinct?
2. Is it possible to be a Christian and a vegetarian at the same time?
3. Are those pictures of suffering and cruelty to animals on factory farms real?
4. If I grew up on a farm, can I still be in this class?
5. Do you think it hurts my horse when I ride her?
6. If people know that animals suffer so much in factory farms, why do they keep eating meat?
7. Why is it called "compassionate meat"? The animals still have to die.